Skip to main content

How do I record a document?

  • You need to have the entire document completed and signed before a Notary (if required) before you come into the office to record.
  • Bring your document to our office
  • Provide the appropriate fees

Mesa County Recording Fee Chart

Photograph of three large piles of reports held together with binder clips on a desk with a man in the background with another report in his hands

Blank forms

The Recording Department does not carry blank forms.

  • You may want to review our list of forms on our Common Forms page to see if one of the options will work for you.
  • If you need forms that are not available on our website, you may access additional forms through the Mesa County Library website
  • Blank Forms can also be acquired from a publishing company.

Recording a document

Central Services (Recording)

200 S. Spruce Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm